The Gear Closet is looking for a motivated individual with retail experience and a knack for outdoor adventures!
This position is a part-time responsibility, and will be an estimated 20 hours a week.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Setting the tone and personality of the shop and getting to know our clientele, particularly our consignors
- Overseeing daily operations and customer communications as well as staff scheduling and meetings
- Working with Assistant Manager to keep sales records up to date and generate monthly sales
- Working with Executive Director to set yearly budget
- Managing social media with the help of store staff
- Helping plan and execute events, including the Bonnaroo cleanup and sale;
- Training new employees, keeping supplies on hand, and helping to seek donations
- Always working to improve the shop, both aesthetically and financially
Interested in applying? Fill out this form, and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
May the wind be at your back!